Discover the Scribbles ELC Difference in Learning
At Scribbles Early Learning Center, we believe education should be at the heart of your child’s growing experience. Even at the age of 12 months, children are ready to explore the world and learn about their environment. We take that to heart and work closely with all of our children, to provide them with a clean and safe environment full of dedicated teachers and thoughtful, planned curriculum.The Scribbles Early Learning Center difference will:
- Help your child to work in various groups with the same and mixed abilities.
- Encourage active participation among all children.
- Help children make decisions, follow directions, work independently, and evaluate themselves.
- Give children the opportunity to learn responsibility and organization.
- Facilitate individualized learning.
- Provide individual and small group instruction.
- Include children’s interest when planning instruction.
- Accommodate for various learning styles.
- Provide opportunities for cooperative learning experiences.
- Provide a structure that integrates language and content learning.
- Make better use of the resources around us.
We believe all children learn from watching others, so at Scribblers we ensure there are plenty of opportunities to interact with other children and our teachers. This also provides us with the valuable opportunity to gain more information about your child, so we can offer them an experience that is best suited to their needs.Our goal is for every child to walk away from Scribblers having:
- Gained lifelong friendships
- Built self-confidence
- Played games & sung songs
- Become a team player
- Learned how to solve problems
- Strengthened their development domains
- Become independent learners
- Enjoyed learning
- Gained positive values
- Developed creative expression
- Experienced nature
- Obtained healthy living skills
Discover the Scribbles ELC difference for yourself with a tour of our facility. Call 603-721-5531 today!